As today is the anniversary of the burning of Thomas Cranmer, former Archbishop of Canterbury, on 21st March 1556 in Oxford, I thought I'd list some resources for you to find out more about this fascinating Tudor man.
- Thomas Cranmer, Archbishop of Canterbury
- The Trial of Archbishop Thomas Cranmer
- 21 March 1556 – The burning of Thomas Cranmer, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Thomas Cranmer and Stockholm Syndrome - Beth von Staats' excellent article in the November 2014 magazine.
- Thomas Cranmer’s Everlasting Gift: The Book of Common Prayer
- Edward VI’s Coronation – Primary Source Accounts and Archbishop Cranmer’s Speech
You can read more about his life in Beth von Staats' book Thomas Cranmer in a Nutshell and Diarmaid MacCulloch's biography Thomas Cranmer: A Life.