Here is the video of the Facebook Live talk I did for Tudor Society members in the private members-only group.
In it, I look at the marriage of Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon, from its very beginnings, with their betrothal in Henry VII's reign, to 1527, when Henry applied for a dispensation to marry Anne Boleyn.
The books I mention are:
- Katharine of Aragon: The Tragic Story of Henry VIII's First Unfortunate Wife by Patrick Williams
- Sister Queens: Katherine of Aragon and Juana Queen of Castile by Julia Fox
- Catherine of Aragon: Henry's Spanish Queen by Giles Tremlett
- Catherine of Aragon: An Intimate Life of Henry VIII's True Wife by Amy Licence
- Catherine of Aragon by Garrett Mattingly
For those of you who wanted to know where Henry, Duke of Cornwall, is buried, Julia Fox, in Sister Queens, writes that he was buried at Westminster Abbey, to the left of the altar and close to the tomb of Edmund Crouchback and the tomb of Edward the Confessor.