Claire here! As you have probably noticed, Anne Boleyn is my very favourite historical character. Now, I know that she doesn't interest you all, but the latest in my collection of articles, The Anne Boleyn Collection III, which is available for pre-order right now, also covers some other historical topics.
Here's the blurb:
Claire Ridgway, best-selling author and creator of the Anne Boleyn Files website, celebrates the 10th anniversary of her site with this collection of articles on Anne Boleyn, second wife of King Henry VIII, and Tudor history.
Written in Claire's easy-going style, but with an emphasis on good history and sound research, The Anne Boleyn Collection III is perfect reading for Tudor history lovers everywhere. Myths, popular misconceptions and inaccuracies, are all challenged by Claire using contemporary evidence.
- What did Anne Boleyn look like?
- Did Henry VIII love Anne Boleyn?
- Mary Boleyn and Henry VIII
- The spitefully ambitious Anne Boleyn
- Was Anne Boleyn in love with Henry Norris?
- Lady Jane Grey and Mary I - Who was the usurper?
- Henry VIII - From Renaissance prince to tyrant
- The Fall of Anne Boleyn - Why did it happen?
The fascinating articles are taken from the popular Anne Boleyn Files website and talks that Claire has done over the past few years.
You can go to http://getbook.at/boleyn-3 to pre-order the kindle version, and it will be released, along with the paperback version, on 14th November. I do hope you enjoy it!