If you're like me, you drive your family and friends mad by shouting at the TV or muttering under your breath "well that didn't really happen" when you're watching a Tudor themed programme or movie, or you huff and puff your way through a Tudor novel. Is that you or do you have more patience?
Whatever your level of tolerance, I'd like to invite you to join me on the Tudor Society chatroom this Friday (23rd June) for a one-hour-long informal chat about the Tudors on TV and in fiction. This is your chance to rant and rave, or simply talk about a programme/movie you've just seen or a novel you've just read. Feel free to share recommendations too. It's informal, I'll just be there 'moderating' and making sure everything runs smoothly.
The chatroom can be found at https://www.tudorsociety.com/chatroom/ or by simply clicking on "Go to the chatroom" on the main homepage. Once there, all you need to do is type in the white box that says "Enter message here" and click on "Send". You can lurk for a while but we really don't bite and chat sessions are always good fun.
The chat will take place at 11pm UK time and here are the times for different time zones:
- London, United Kingdom - Friday 23 June 2017 at 11pm
- Madrid, Spain - Saturday 24 June 2017 at 12am
- New York, USA - Friday 23 June 2017 at 6pm
- Los Angeles, USA - Friday 23 June 2017 at 3pm
- Adelaide, Australia - Saturday 24 June 2017 at 7.30am
- Sydney, Australia - Saturday 24 June 2017 at 8am