I find Lady Margaret Beaufort fascinating and it's so frustrating and annoying for me to see her being badly maligned on social media the way she is. Let's celebrate the real Lady Margaret Beaufort with some resources on her.
The books I mentioned were:
- The House of Beaufort: The Bastard Line That Captured the Crown by Nathen Amin
- Uncrowned Queen: The Fateful Life of Margaret Beaufort, Tudor Matriarch by Nicola Tallis
- Margaret Beaufort by Elizabeth Norton
- Lady Margaret Beaufort Quiz
- My Claire Chats video talk on Lady Margaret Beaufort's Ordinances for a royal birth
- Our February 2018 edition of Tudor Life Magazine with its theme of Mothers-in-law has articles on Margaret.
- Our April 2018 edition of Tudor Life Magazine has an article by Nathen Amin on Margaret and the Princes in the Tower
- Nathen Amin’s talks on the Beauforts - you can click here to watch his video talk on the Beauforts, and here for his one on Joan Beaufort and Richard III, which also mentions Margaret Beaufort.
- Novelist Livi Michael's talk on Lady Margaret Beaufort