Here's the full 88 page version of your monthly magazine: October's Tudor Life magazine, packed with articles about the York dynasty, and it's a fascinating look at a side of history you probably don't often consider.
This month the magazine contains:
- The House of York by Gareth Russell
- Margaret Pole, The Last Yorkist by Roland Hui
- Margaret of York, Duchess of Burgundy by Susan Abernethy
- The Daughters of York by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Henry VIII and his mother, Queen Elizabeth of York by Elizabeth Jane Timms
- The Life and death of Henry VI our guest speaker for October is Lauren Johnson
- Margaret Pole, Countess of Salisbury - Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Hampton Court Palace - Member Spotlight written by Francesca Romana Castellani
- Spices and Reenactment - Member Spotlight written by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- A visit to Tattershall Castle by Catherine Brooks
- History Inspires Me an interview with Susan Abernethy by Catherine Brooks
- Pastimes in Good Company - Part 1 by Toni Mount
- Anne of Kleve/ Shadow King book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- How Research Illuminates a Story by Wendy J. Dunn
- From the Spicery: On Salats by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- October’s On this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
High Quality Download (79Mb)
Smaller Download (7.0Mb)
Thank you Tim. Perfect download.
The only article missing is one on Proud Cis, the Matriarch but really great articles as ever, well researched and more to follow up on. Lovely quality as ever and beautiful illustrations. All of the magazines are wonderful and must take a lot of effort to produce. Thanks again for such beautiful and well produced articles and magazines.
A very enjoyable read as always