This month's magazine is all about Tudor people called Anne. We obviously have Anne Boleyn, but also plenty of other interesting women to learn about.
This month's magazine includes
- Lady Anne Shelton, Tudor Noblewoman by Susan Abernethy
- The head of Anne Boleyn by Elizabeth Jane Timms
- The Tragic Countess: Anne Howard, Countess of Oxford by Gareth Russell
- Tudor Anne Crossword by Catherine Brooks
- Geneviève Bujold by Roland Hui
- Expert Speaker is Nathen Amin
- Anne Seymour, nee Stanhope by Gayle Hulme
- Editors Pick by Gareth Russell
- Katherine Grey and Edward Seymour by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Tudor Godalming by Ian Mulcahy
- Reading the past interview with Dr. Kat
- Members' Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- The Haute Family at Ightham Mote by Toni Mount
- Katharine Parr | The Death of Amy Robsart book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Forks by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
High Quality Download (115Mb)
Smaller Download (9.4Mb)
Hi there since updating your server I’m having trouble downloading your magazines.
Hi Vicki, this was a known issue listed on our private Facebook group. I’m happy to say it has now been resolved and you should now be able to download the files again. Phew!