Elizabeth I SPECIAL EDITION!
It's only when you put together a magazine featuring Elizabeth I that you realize how many portraits of the queen there are, how many different "personalities" she showed, how clever a ruler she was, and how long her reign was. In this issue we've gone all-out to create a wonderfully fascinating view of Elizabeth I, warts and all!
With a giant 40 page special section, and over 80 pages in total, this issue includes:
- Elizabeth I and her Catholic subjects - Stephanie Mann
- Elizabeth I in the age of empire - Rebecca Lenaghan
- Alternative history and the possibilities - Timothy Venning
- Secret echoes: Tudor portrait discovery - Tara Ball
- Exploring English Castle - Book review by Charlie Fenton
- Anne Boleyn's portrait at Hever Castle
- Lord Leycester's Hospital and Warwick
- Elizabeth I: Musician and dancer - Jane Moulder
- Vivat, Vivat, Vivat Regina - Melanie V. Taylor
- Shaming Queen Elizabeth I - Kyra Kramer
- The Tudor Kitche - Olga Hughes
- English stereotypes of the Welsh - Rhiannon Creffield
- Claire Ridgway
High Quality Download (96Mb)
Smaller Download (6.4Mb)
Hi, another really good magazine . Would it be possible if you could write an article in your magazine about Jane Rochford the lady behind the myths ? I have heard many stories about her but would like to know the real Jane if possible , thanks, lynne
I’m happy to do it but I know Adrienne Dillard is researching Jane at the moment so I’ll have a word with her too. Thanks Lynne!