Just to let you know that our expert speaker for this month, Lauren Browne, will be in the Tudor Society chatroom -
https://www.tudorsociety.com/chatroom/ - at 11pm UK time on Saturday 24th March to answer your questions on her talk on Jane Shore, part 2 of her series looking at rivals and mistresses.
If you haven't listened to her talk then you can click here to do so now.
Here are the times in different time zones:
- London, UK - Saturday 24 March at 11pm
- Madrid, Spain - Sunday 25 March at 12am
- New York, USA - Saturday 24 March at 7pm
- Los Angeles, USA - Saturday 24 March at 4pm
- Sydney, Australia - Sunday 25 March at 10am
- Adelaide, Australia - Sunday 25 March at 9.30am
We hope to see you there!
I will probably miss the talk next week as we are going to a Festival of Fire but wish Lauren all the best.