Links to online primary sources for the Wars of the Roses and Richard III:
- The Ballad of Bosworth Fielde
- A Chronicle of London from 1089 to 1483
- The Crowland Chronicle
- Historie of the arrivall of Edward IV in England and the finall recouerye of his kingdomes from Henry VI A.D. M.CCCC.LXXI
- Anglica Historia by Polydore Vergil
- The Statutes Ordained by Richard duke of Gloucester for the College of Middleham, dated July 4, 18 Edw. IV. 
- Titulus Regius, the statute of the Parliament of England, issued in 1484, by which the title of King of England was given to Richard III.
- The History of King Richard III, Thomas More
- The Concordaunce of Hystoryes, Robert Fabyan
- The Most Pleasant Song of Lady Bessy
- Excerpta Historica
- Holinshed's Chronicle, Volume 6
- The Cely Papers: selections from the correspondence and memoranda of the Cely family, merchants of the staple A.D. 1475-1488
- Calendar of the Patent Rolls: Edward IV
- Calendar of Close Rolls, Edward IV, Edward V, Richard III
- Calendar of the Patent Rolls Preserved in the Public Record Office: Edward IV, Edward V, Richard III
- Original Letters, Illustrative of English History, edited by Sir Henry Ellis - Series 1, Volume I
- The Paston Letters
- Calendar of State Papers and Manuscripts in the Archives and Collections of Milan - 1385-1618
- The Stonor Letters and Papers
Lovely lot of resources, thank you.
Thanks for your comment. It’s good to have resources all in one place.
Pingback: Henry VII – The Tudor Society /