Lights, Camera, Action
September is "movie month" for the Tudor Life magazine. We've gone crazy with everything film related - but of course it is all in relation to the real history of the times!
This issue includes:
- FEATURED: The Role of Art in Tudor Costume - Melanie V. Taylor
- Anne is mine - Gareth Russell
- On the trail of Katherine of Aragon - Natalie Grueninger
- All the World's a stage - Rebecca Lenaghan
- A chest of viols - Jane Moulder
- On this day... - Claire Ridgway
- Cowdray House - Geoff Ridgway
- The truth about Tudor dining - Toni Mount
- Facts and fictions and the Other Boleyn Girl - Kyra Kramer
High Quality Download (63Mb)
Smaller Download (6.1Mb)
I am really enjoying these magazines and want to thank you for the professional form and wonderful articles. bravo to all concerned.
Great magazine , really enjoyed reading it,