This month's amazing 82 page Tudor Life magazine is a wonderful look at the Seymour family and their remarkable journey, both in royal history and in popular culture.
This magazine has loads of articles for members to enjoy including:
- Jane Seymour and the Birth of Edward VI by Dayna Goodchild
- The Rise and Fall of Thomas and Edward Seymour, Brothers of a Queen, Uncles of a King by Claire Ridgway
- The Early Seymours by Debra Bayani
- Queen Jane Seymour: Star of Ballads and the Legends of Her Death by Lauren Browne
- What If? A Seymour Succession in 1603 by Conor Byrne
- The Kindest Soul I Ever Met by Emma Elizabeth Taylor
- The Portraiture of Queen Jane Seymour by Roland Hui
- Anastasia Romanov: The Russian Jane Seymour? by Gareth Russell
- Rachel McNeil on Being Katherine Parr
- Anthony Hillmand Learns how to Draw Like Hans Holbein
- Tudor House and Garden Museum by Samantha Morris
- Tudor Science: The Tudor Universe by Toni Mount
- Book Reviews: Henry VII's New Men and The King's Pearl reviews by Charlie Fenton
- From the Spicery: On The Plagueby Rioghnach O'Geraghty
- On this Day in Tudor History: June by Claire Ridgway
High Quality Download (60Mb)
Smaller Download (6.2Mb)
I just received my hard copy of the April, May and June Tudor Life magazine. In my opinion, it is the best yet! It is so full of wonderful information that I can’t wait to read it from cover to cover.
Keep up the good work!
I’m so glad it arrived safely and that you’re happy with it. Our writers are so good, I thoroughly enjoy reading it too. They do a great job. Thank you!
Pingback: October 24 – The Roanoke Colony: A Tudor mystery – The Tudor Society /