The very first issue of Tudor Life, the Tudor Society's monthly magazine, is a special on Elizabeth I to commemorate her birthday on 7 September 1533. It includes the following:
- Q&A with historian Jessie Childs on her latest book God's Traitors: Terror and Faith in Elizabethan England
- Gareth on History - Historian and author Gareth Russell discusses Mary I's charge that Mark Smeaton was Elizabeth I's father
- Elizabeth at Leisure by Robert Stephen Parry, author of ELIZABETH - The Virgin Queen and the Men who Loved Her, Virgin and the Crab and The Arrow Chest
- Melanie on Art - Art Historian and author Melanie V. Taylor shares her article "The Tudors: Masters of Spin"
- Historical novelist Anne Clinard Barnhill shares her thoughts on Elizabeth and her parents, Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII
- The Tudor Roses on Tudor Places - Darren and Emma look at Sudeley Castle
- Claire Ridgway shares her favourite Elizabeth I linked property and her favourite Elizabeth I speech and letter
- Charlie on Books - Tudor history blogger and reviewer Charlie Fenton shares a book review
- Plus recent and upcoming books, Tudor recipe of the month, events, on this day in history, puzzles and giveaway...
LOW Resolution (4.5Mb)
HIGH Resolution (33Mb)