In This month's Tudor Life magazine we have an amazing selection of fiction book excerpts, and also some exclusive short stories written by Beth von Staats and Kyra Kramer. There are all our usual features too, such as a great crossword, our Tudor Kitchen article from Olga Hughes, and Claire Ridgway's Feast Days article.
On top of all that, we finish our two 4-part series with the last part of Tara Ball's insider's guide to the Tower of London and Derek Wilson's last part on the Dudleys.
Packed with 94 pages, it's a feast of Tudor delights!
- Just beyond living memory - Gareth Russell
- Falling Pomegranate Seeds - Wendy J. Dunn
- The Queen's Revenge - Olivia Longueville
- Lady Rochford - Adrienne Dillard
- Phoenix Rising - Hunter S. Jones
- Obituary: Simon Anderson
- The Devil's Chalice - D.K.Wilson
- Truth Ensures - Sandra Vasoli
- The Truth of the Line - Melanie V. Taylor
- The Colour of Poison - Toni Mount
- By all the operations of the orbs - Kyra Kramer
- To make or mar - Beth von Staats
- My London - Clare Cherry
- An insider's guide to the Tower of London: Part 4 - Tara Ball
- The Dudleys: Part 4 - Derek Wilson
- Facts vs Fiction in the Tudor kitchen - Olga Hughes
- Thomas Whyhorne: the first English autobiographer - Jane Moulder
- The Tudor Rose - book review by Charlie Fenton
High Quality Download (52Mb)
Smaller Download (5.9Mb)