Are you feeling inspired? We wanted to have a little fun and so we're running a quick competition!
Put on your thinking hat...
We want you to come up with a funny and/or amusing bumper sticker idea for the Tudor Society. All you have to do is come up with a slogan or motto and share it in the comments below. The winner will become the proud owner of that bumper sticker AND win a copy of the amazing book Tudor Places of Great Britain, in paperback.
- Your bumper sticker must be original
- You must comment on this post with the words/idea you have
- You must leave your comment before the end of Wednesday 21 March 2018
- There are NO limits to the number of ideas you can post (i.e. there is no limit to the number of times you can enter)
- No rude words or expletives are allowed, but phrases can be suggestive if you like - keep it children friendly though!
Judging will take place on Thursday 22 March 2018, and the judges' decisions will be final. The winner will be contacted by email via the email address they use for their comment.
Turn on your creative side and get commenting!
NOTE: The car in the photo is not included in the prize!