June's Tudor Life magazine is focused on queenship during the Tudor period. It's packed with interesting facts and articles about all of the Tudor queens and as always it's a really great quality publication in full colour too! We know you'll enjoy it.
This month the magazine contains:
- How the Tudor Queens Exercised Power by Susan Abernethy
- What happened with queenship in the Sixteenth Century? by Gareth Russell
- Isabella of Castile by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- 10 things you didn’t know about Lady Jane Grey by Tamise Hills
- Roland Hui is the guest speaker for the Tudor Society on queenship
- The Six wives of Henry VIII - The Television Series by Roland Hui
- The Wars of the Roses and its Key Players - PT3 : Richard III and Henry VII before Bosworth by Debra Bayani
- Editor’s Picks - Books on Queenship by Gareth Russell
- Queens and Consorts Tricky Wordsearch Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- The Mary, Queen of Scots Visitor Centre: Member Spotlight by Emma Casson
- Tudor Time Keeping by Toni Mount
- Renaissance music is everything an interview with Jane Moulder
- BOOK REVIEWS: Henry VIII and the Men who made Him & Rival Queens book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Walking the walk with historical characters by Wendy J. Dunn
- From the Spicery: A Surfeit of Lampreys by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- June’s “On this Day” by Claire Ridgway
High Quality Download (56Mb)
Smaller Download (6.5Mb)
Perfect download. Thank you Tim & Claire.
Sorry, I should have looked more closely before I commented. Both small and large files ate downloading May’s edition.
When I downloaded, the May issue downloaded. I’d read and deleted earlier in the month. I’ll give it another try in a couple days. Michelle t
Thank you for your comments – I’ve fixed it now. Please accept my apologies.
Worked wonderfully. Thank you very much Tim.