July's Tudor Life magazine has articles about Tudor Medicine and Health, along with a whole lot of other fascinating things about Tudor people and places. We're especially thrilled with the 14 page special feature on the Tudor buildings at the Weald and Downland by Ian Mulcahy. Enjoy your monthly members' magazine!
This month the magazine contains:
- Childbirth in the Tudor Age by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Queen Mary I’s Illness and a Potential Diagnosis by Susan Abernethy
- Causes of Death - Kriss Kross Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Ten things you didn’t know about Reginald Pole by Samantha Wilcoxson
- Elizabeth I and the Crisis of 1562 by Roland Hui
- Henry VIII, the last absolute monarch by Toni Mount
- EXCLUSIVE: Weald and Downland Museum: A detailed visit by Ian Mulcahy
- A Gate to Tudor Times: Member Spotlight featuring Laura Pearson
- Tudor Life Editor’s Picks by Gareth Russell
- Catherine Carey and all things Tudor an interview with Adrienne Dillard
- BOOK REVIEWS: Among the wolves of Court & Anne of Cleves reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Perseverance Furthers by Wendy J. Dunn
- A Surfeit of Eggs by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- July’s on this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
High Quality Download (56Mb)
Smaller Download (6.5Mb)
As always thank you very much Tim.
Once agin I throughly enjoy reading the articles in your magazine . I learned a lot from the article about the health of May 1st.
Or Mary even
Love the articles!