This month we have a wide range of articles under the broad theme "Vulnerability". Articles include:
- Amy Licence Cushions and Tabernacles: What Thomas Cromwell left behind.
- Laura McCosker The Guild of Saint Mary Magdalene: A barber's life in Tudor Dublin
- Conor Byrne Childbearing Women in Tudor and Stuart England.
- Gareth Russell Homosexuality in the Tudor aristocracy
- Anne Barnhill Women, The Endangered Species?
- Nancy Bilyeau The Throckmortons: Tale of a Tudor Catholic Family
- Debra Bayani The Loire Valley
- Gareth Russell Elizabeth I and Thomas Seymour
- Melanie Taylor Henry Fitzroy - 23rd July 1536
- Kyra Kramer Mary I, Usurper and Queen
- Claire Ridgway Tudor Feast Days
- Beth von Staats Religious Persecution
- Jane Moulder Tudor Balads
- Olga Hughes Anne Neville - A Cinderella Story
July 2015 Magazine HIGH QUALITY (48MB)
July 2015 Magazine LOW QUALITY (9MB)