August's informal live chat will take place in the chatroom this Saturday, 12th August. The topic is Tudor food and recipes.
If you've never been to one of our informal live chats then let me explain... We all pile into the chatroom and then it's a free-for-all. It's an hour where we can discuss the chosen topic, share our thoughts, share book recommendations, pose questions...anything really. It's always good fun and the hours flies by. So for this one, we can discuss the foods the Tudors ate, how they cooked it, how they preserved it, books about Tudor food and cookery, recipes we have tried etc. I do hope you can come along.
Here are the times in different time zones:
- London, UK - Saturday 12 August at 11pm
- Madrid, Spain - Sunday 13 August at 12am
- New York, USA - Saturday 12 August at 6pm
- Los Angeles, USA - Saturday 12 August at 3pm
- Sydney, Australia - Sunday 13 August at 8am
- Adelaide, Australia - Sunday 13 August at 7.30am
You can find the chatroom at https://www.tudorsociety.com/chatroom/. It's really easy to join in, you just go to the chatroom at the scheduled time and type your question or comment into the text box and click on "send", or feel free to lurk!