In today's "on this day in Tudor history" video, I talk about the Act of Attainder which was used against Catherine and her lady, Jane Boleyn, Lady Rochford, in 1542.
You can find out more about Catherine Howard and her fall with the following resources:
- Expert Talk – Gareth Russell – Catherine Howard: Personality and Private Life
- Catherine Howard and the Interrogations of 1541 - Talk by Claire
- Was Catherine Howard guilty of treason? - Talk by Claire
- Expert Talk: Gareth Russell on Catherine Howard
- The Fall of Catherine Howard Quiz
- A Call to Rehabilitate Catherine Howard – Claire Chats Video