Here are links for history stories in the news this week:
- After 8 centuries, rats exonerated in spread of Black Death. Gerbils implicated.
- Henry VIII's evidence to support break with Rome turns up in Cornish library
- Is this spooky apparition the Grey Lady of Hampton Court? and the debunking of the story at Debunked: Hampton Court Ghost Photo [iPhone Panorama Glitch]
- Final Details of Richard III Cortege City Route Announced
- Bosworth receives ‘Best Told Story’ award from VisitEngland
- Wolf Hall - Claire Foy: Wolf Hall's perfectly complex Anne Boleyn, Wolf Hall review: an ending so great we forgot we knew it was coming, No More Heroes: Thomas Cromwell and Thomas More, Wolf Hall: The Inside Story
- Tribute to historian John Schofield - Vale John Schofield
P.S. Historian Derek Wilson has been busy writing a series of blog posts on "The Real Cromwell" - see http://derekalanwilson.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-real-thomas-cromwell-5.html - and also on women of the Renaissance - see http://derekalanwilson.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/women-ran-renaissance-europe-1.html.