Here's the full version of your monthly magazine: all about Music and Drama. Those Tudors loved the arts!
This month the magazine contains:
- Christopher Marlowe: The first Cambridge Spy by Lauren Browne
- Shakespeare and Elizabeth I by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Tudor Music: Chamber, Ceremonial and Sacred by Susan Abernethy
- TRACY BORMAN ON HENRY VIII AND HIS MEN This month’s Guest Expert
- Katheryn Howard in Film and in Television by Roland Hui
- Nicholas Udall by Gareth Russell
- SPECIAL: Anne Boleyn’s Two Arrivals at the Tower of London by Elizabeth Jane Timms
- Editor’s Picks - books to read by Gareth Russell
- The Tudor Society Members Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- Spring on Board March activities at the Mary Rose in Portsmouth
- Creating books in the Sixteenth Century by Toni Mount
- Lovell our Dogge | Elizabeth Widville book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- A passion for the Tudor Kings and Queens: Janet Wertman Author interview by Catherine Brooks
- The Ethics of Writing by Wendy J. Dunn
- From the Spicery: Waters of Life by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- March’s “On this day” by Claire Ridgway
High Quality Download (53Mb)
Smaller Download (5.4Mb)
Worked perfectly. Thank you Tim.
Good downloads. Many thanks.
Can I expand the window showing the magazine as it used to be e.g. all on 1 page the I can enlarge due to my aging eyes.
If you click on the far right icon underneath that is the “toggle to full screen” mode so that you can read it full-screen, or you can download it and read it.
Let me know if you have any problems.
Hi Tim. As I was logging in to this site I noticed that the menu icon is not appearing in the top right corner. Instead the following message appears in the top left [responsive_menu_pro]. Login at bottom of page works fine. I don’t know if it’s my computer or system problem but thought you should know. Hope you and your family aren’t going stir crazy.
I noticed it oo and told Tim who’s just fixed it. Some site plug-ins had automatically updated and caused the issue. Technology!
Thanks for your comment and sorry about that!
What a wonderful magazine! I’m new to the Society, and thoroughly enjoyed reading cover-to-cover. Thank you for such high quality publication. I especially enjoyed reading articles about my own relatives. I look forward to binge-reading past issues!
Thanks Tim, this was marvellously made! Keep up the Tudor 🤴🏾standards and priceless history that has made us what we are today. All the sacrifices…….. My son just left me and this magazine is the last thing I’ve got in my care home to retract my pain from my wounded heart. I miss him Tim. Tudor 🤴🏾, not my son.
Anyway, Thank you Timothy.
But Tim, please make them longer Timothy, because he isn’t visiting me until July because his wife doesn’t like my obsession with the Tudors, she’s more of a ricardian 😰. I’m sure you would understand Timothy. I hope you enjoy the website i linked below Tim. I just think my Henry 🤴🏾looks so bloody gorgeous, I mean, look at his facial definition!!!! Such a hunk. Don’t you agree Timmy Boy 😏 ?
Thank you for listening to me Timmy. They’re coming to give me my medication soon. They keep saying Henry isn’t sat next to me the silly buggers! Something about schizophrenia, sounds like a ricardian 😰to me……
Goodnight Timothy. I love you ………
From Countess Julie Henry-Tudor 🤴🏾 VII (Previously known as Julie Smith for you).#