Happy new year! 2021 will undoubtedly be a better year than 2020... and to start you off, here's the JANUARY magazine on the subject of lust ...
This month the magazine contains:
- Can we ever know what the tudors looked like? by Nathen Shipley
- 1536: Henry VIII’s Declining Manhood by Emma Levitt
- Is this part of the lost Tudor crown? by Leanda de Lisle
- Lusty old Louis by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- The Sins of Youth by Lauren Browne
- Some dangerous impacts of lust by Gareth Russell
- Lusty Sons by Roland Hui
- Tudor Titles Crossword Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Margaret Tudor’s Journey to Scotland by Susan Abernethy
- Editor’s Picks - books on Lust by Gareth Russell
- Jousting Still Happens! Photo montage by Claire and Tim Ridgway
- Sir Henry Wyatt 1460-1537 by Toni Mount
- Wide ranging history knowledge an interview with Gareth Russell by Catherine Brooks
- Lost without a trace: The search for a plan of the “Lost” Fortress at Haddington by Jon Cooper
- The Peasants’ Revolting LIves | An Alternative History of Britain book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- But it’s good for you by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
High Quality Download (42Mb)
Smaller Download (7.6Mb)
Thanks for the first Magazine of 2021. Happy New Year and good wishes to Claire and Tim and everyone. ❤️❤️🎉
Yes, thanks for these great magazines as always! And Happy New Year to all!!!
Happy New Year 2021 to all!
So many interesting articles! The Tudor Life Magazine never disappoints! I am so looking forward to Toni Mount’s next article about the Wyatt men.