Happy New Year to all our members!
Here's the complete edition of our full-colour 62-page January edition of Tudor Life Magazine. The theme this month is "Tudor Propaganda", and, as you probably know, they were very good at it!
- Mary Norris, Lady Carew by Teri Fitzgerald
- William Salesbury, c.1507-c.1584, The selfless propagandist by James Pierce
- Tudor Artist Wordsearch by Tim Ridgway
- The Tudor Sense of the Past by Lauren Browne
- Barren and blessed, The propagandistic historiography of the Tudor Queens by Conor Byrne
- Historic Bridgend by Councillor David Unwin
- The Propaganda of Spectacle by Jane Moulder
- To Make Clarett Wine Water from Elinor Fettiplace’s Receipt Book
- Three Sisters, Three Queens by Phillipa Gregory - BOOK REVIEW by Charlie Fenton
- On this day in history by Claire Ridgway
High Quality Download (76Mb)
Smaller Download (5.2Mb)