We've had lots of new members recently so I just wanted to write this post to let them know, and to remind 'old' members, what to expect from Tudor Society membership on an ongoing basis. It really is important that you log in on at least a weekly basis to get the most of your membership as there is new content being added all the time.
- This week in history - Every week Claire shares "on this day in history" events for the week ahead. She posts these every Monday.
- Quiz - A Plantagenet/Tudor quiz is posted every Sunday for you to test your knowledge and have some fun.
- Claire Chats video - Every Friday a "Claire Chats" video is posted on the site. Claire discusses a variety of Tudor history topics, people and places.
- Articles - Articles by regular contributors (Sarah, Claire and Alex) are shared every week. Claire also adds bios, primary sources and other resources on an ongoing basis, as well as news on events, book launches etc.
- Tudor Life - The Tudor Society monthly magazine is published on the site towards the end of each month for you to read online or download.
- Expert Talks - Each month we host a talk from an author, historian or history expert.
- Live chats - Later in the month, we host a live chat on the chatroom with that month's expert speaker. This means that you can watch/listen to their talk and then ask the expert your questions.
- Giveaways - There is a book giveaway at each live chat.
It really is worth logging-in on a regular basis and why not pop into the forum while you're here? Ask a question, share your opinion, start a discussion, have fun...
Everything is archived on the site so you can catch up on all the magazines, videos, talks, articles, quizzes etc. that you have missed. Just browse the "categories" in the right-hand side menu.
We hope you'll enjoy being a member.