Become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. We have a 14-day free trial so there's nothing to stop you.
Bringing our "sins" series to a close, we have a packed magazine focusing on wrath. As you can imagine, this is a powerful magazine as the Tudor monarchs were well known for vengeance, fury and hate at times. I'm sure you'll love this magazine! Enjoy your taster, and please do join us to support our growing society, our contributors and experts.
This month's full magazine includes:
- The Tragic Fate of Honor, Lady Lisle by Amy Licence
- The Wrath of Queen Mary I by Philippa Brewell
- The Musical Instruments of Henry VIII by Jane Moulder
- The King’s Displeasure: Henry VIII: A Difficult Husband by Roland Hui
- Dress, Dazzle, Display: Tudor Court Dress Guest Speaker Siobhan Clarke
- The Worst of Banquets by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Full Sore, of Wrath by Gareth Russell
- The Crown Jewels Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Member Spotlight: Birdwood to Goomaracha by Rioghnach O'Geraghty
- Editor’s Recommendations - Books on Wrath by Gareth Russell
- How to draw the Tudors by PJ Scribbles
- Tudor Colouring books by Tim Ridgway
- Margaret Douglas Provokes the Wrath of Henry and Elizabeth by Gayle Hulme
- Thomas Norton: Rackmaster by Toni Mount
- Tudor Members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- The Heretic Wind | The Castle in The War of The Roses Book Reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Feasting Paris From the Spicery with Rioghnach O’Geraghty
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...