Become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. We have a 14-day free trial so there's nothing to stop you.
This month's magazine is all about Tudor people called Anne. We obviously have Anne Boleyn, but also plenty of other interesting women to learn about.
This month's full Anne-packed magazine includes:
- Lady Anne Shelton, Tudor Noblewoman by Susan Abernethy
- The head of Anne Boleyn by Elizabeth Jane Timms
- The Tragic Countess: Anne Howard, Countess of Oxford by Gareth Russell
- Tudor Anne Crossword by Catherine Brooks
- Geneviève Bujold by Roland Hui
- Expert Speaker is Nathen Amin
- Anne Seymour, nee Stanhope by Gayle Hulme
- Editors Pick by Gareth Russell
- Katherine Grey and Edward Seymour by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Tudor Godalming by Ian Mulcahy
- Reading the past interview with Dr. Kat
- Members' Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- The Haute Family at Ightham Mote by Toni Mount
- Katharine Parr | The Death of Amy Robsart book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Forks by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...