September's Tudor Life magazine is packed with articles about Tudor Childhood, along with a whole lot of other fascinating things about Tudor people and places. You'll get to see the whole magazine if you're a member ... but here's a taster of the magazine for you to enjoy while your membership comes through.
This month the magazine contains:
- The childhood of Henry VIII by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Catherine of Aragon’s Childhood by Susan Abernethy
- Childhood facts for the Tudor Kings and Queens by Gareth Russell
- Everyday lives of Tudor Children by Alan Wybrow
- Four Fantastic Tudor Places a quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Elizabeth at the Court of Henry VIII by Roland Hui
- Tudor Gardens by Toni Mount
- Sarah Morris is our Guest Expert Speaker on The Anne of Cleves Heraldic Panels
- The Progresses of Elizabeth I Member Spotlight Beth V. Gunter
- Editor’s Picks: Tudor Childhood by Gareth Russell
- Tudor History is Everything - an interview with Claire Ridgway by Catherine Brooks
- A spin around Tutbury Castle by Claire Ridgway
- Queenship at the Renaissance courts of Britain / John Morton book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Critical Friendships by Wendy J. Dunn
- From the Spicery: On Game by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- On this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...