What a treat we have for members this month! Here's a small sample article from our massive 96-page May edition of Tudor Life Magazine. This month we're focusing on the last years of Elizabeth I's life.
The Tudor Society would also like to extend its congratulations to the royal couple, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. We have a wonderful article about the royal couple in the full magazine...
The full magazine has loads of articles for members to enjoy including:
- Elizabeth I’s Clothing Throughout the Ages by Anne Barnhill
- The Elizabethan Succession by Conor Byrne
- Top Books on Elizabeth I by Gareth Russell
- Famous Prisoners at the Tower of London - QUIZ! by Catherine Brooks
- The Death and burial of Elizabeth I by Lauren Browne
- Elizabeth R: Recreating the Virgin Wardrobe by Emma Elizabeth Taylor
- Queen Bette - Bette Davis as Elizabeth I Onscreen by Roland Hui
- Editorial Feature: The FIRST Stuart Queen of England: Anne of Denmark by Gareth Russell
- Warwick Castle and the Commercialisation of History by Catherine Brooks
- QuickFire Questions with Dan Jones
- A Royal wedding in May by Gayle Hulme
- Making a good death by Wendy J. Dunn
- The Tudor World View by Toni Mount
- Two Lesser-known mysteries of Henry VII’s Reign by Debra Bayani
- Acton Court Summer Events
- Discovering Tudor London/The Survival of the Princes in the Tower - Book Reviews by Charlie Fenton
- From the Spicery: On Beans by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- May’s on this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...