Merry Christmas everyone!
Enjoy this sample of our 78-page December edition of Tudor Life Magazine. This month, as you can imagine, we focus on Tudor Christmas, but we also look at martyrs during the period too. As usual, our expert contributors have really enjoyed writing for this magazine and it's packed with facts, information and even a Henry VIII dot-to-dot this time!
The full magazine has loads of articles for members to enjoy including:
- Enjoy a Tudor style Christmas by Claire Ridgway
- Yule Tide at Little Moreton Hall by Heather Swaine
- Some Christmas Fun by Dmitry Yakhovsky
- Blessed Margaret Pole by Debra Bayani
- Why were heretics imprisoned in the Lollards’ Tower? by Kyra C Kramer
- The unmaking of a martyr: The case of Saint Thomas Becket during the early reformation by Lauren Brown
- Harping on ... a brief history of the renaissance harp by Jane Moulder
- Margaret Clitherow: ELizabethan Martyr by Conor Byrne
- The cinematic creation of martyrs in “Elizabeth” by Emma Elizabeth Taylor
- December’s Guest Experts are Sandra Vasoli and James Peacock
- REVIEWED: The Lives of Tudor Women (Norton) and Anne Boleyn in London (Chapman)
- Crime and punishment Crossword by Catherine Brooks
- The Tudor Housewife: Childbirth by Toni Mount
- Fantastical Beasts by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- December’s On this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now...