August's Tudor Life magazine has articles about the Stewart Dynasty, along with a whole lot of other fascinating things about Tudor people and places. We're especially thrilled with the 10-page special feature on Sudeley Castle. You'll get to see this special feature and the whole magazine if you're a member ... but here's a taster of the magazine for you to enjoy while your membership comes through.
This month the magazine contains:
- The Scottish Invasion of 1514 by Gareth Russell
- August’s expert speaker is Cassidy Cash on The Life of William Shakespeare
- The Royal house of Stewart (1371-1714) by Gareth Russell
- Guess the Tudor Location Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- ArBella Stewart and the Greys by Tamise Hills
- Mary, Queen of Scots (the 2018 Film) by Roland Hui
- Tudor Society members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- Catherine of Braganza by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Marie de Guise, Stewart Queen Consort by Susan Abernethy
- Henry Tudor and his Final Approach to the Battle of Bosworth by Eddie Smallwood
- The Fourth Horseman in Elizabethan England by Toni Mount
- Off to Sudeley Castle: Member Spotlight by Kristie Dean, Catherine Brooks, Valerie Brook, Victoria Smith and Wendy J. Dunn
- Medieval Mystery is all around... an interview with Toni Mount by Catherine Brooks
- The Alchemist of Lost Souls/Margaret Tudor book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Character Construction by Wendy J. Dunn
- What the Other Half Ate by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- August’s “on this day in Tudor History” by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...