We've got a wonderful sixty-eight pages in the April edition of Tudor Life Magazine. This month, the focus is on Catherine Howard & Katherine Parr. Why not have a read through this online taster and then join up for a magazine subscription, or full membership, to enjoy the whole magazine.
The full magazine includes:
- Virginity in Social Context by Kyra C. Kramer
- She Brought A Moment of Joy: Five Years with Catherine Howard by Gareth Russell
- The Death and Burial of Katherine Parr: A story of loss and rediscovery by Lauren Browne
- The Wanton and the Nurse: Katherine Howard and Katherine Parr in Film by Conor Byrne
- What the Reformation meant to Ordinary Folk, part 2 by Toni Mount
- The Flirt and the Nursemaid by Emma Taylor
- The Trevelyan Miscellanies – An Elizabethan’s treasure trove by Jane Moulder
- Little Moreton Hall: “How We Used to Sleep”
- Rievaulx Abbey by Claire Ridgway
Why not check out our online magazine only subscriptions? They are amazing value! Alternatively, you can become a full member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here.
Click on the magazine to open up the taster right now 🙂