Become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. We have a 14-day free trial so there's nothing to stop you.
Tragic Tudor romances are always fascinating to learn about, and we've dedicated this months magazine to this topic. Romeo and Juliet always come to mind when you mention star crossed lovers but there are so many more real-life couples to learn about...
This month's full Anne-packed magazine includes:
- Mary Tudor & Charles Brandon by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Top 10 Star-Crossed Lovers of the Era by Gareth Russell
- Kriss Kross Lovers Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Margaret Douglas and Thomas Howard by Susan Abernethy
- The Stories Behind Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet by Jane Moulder
- Tudor Society Members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- Arbella Stuart and William Seymour by Gayle Hulme
- Editor’s Book Recommendations by Gareth Russell
- The Darkness of Francis Dereham by Gareth Russell
- The Tragedy of Lady Jane Grey and Lord Guildford Dudley by Roland Hui
- Sir Richard Clement at Ightham Mote by Toni Mount
- The Tudors and Europe | Katherine Parr book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- The Wedding Feast by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...