In the full September magazine, we have gone all continental with great articles highlighting the connection between France and the Tudors. It's another great magazine from the Tudor Society!
The full magazine contains:
- Mary Boleyn and King Francis I of France by Kyra C. Kramer
- The Rivalry of Henry VIII and Francis I by Roland Hui
- The Virgin Queen and the Coxcomb King by Lauren Browne
- Jasper and Henry Tudor in France by Susan Abernethy
- Wars of the Roses Crossword Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- The French Connection by Gareth Russell
- Margaret of Austria and the French Marriage that Failed by Sarah Beth Watkins
- A gruesome link between Spain and Henry VIII by Tim Ridgway
- Recommended reading on France and the Tudors by Gareth Russell
- The King’s Pardon by Toni Mount
- Martyrs of Henry VIII | Sir Francis Bryan Book Reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Information Dumps by Wendy J. Dunn
- Sir Amias Paulet Photo and mini bio
- How Sweet it is: Honey by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- September’s On This Day by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...