Become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. We have a 14-day free trial so there's nothing to stop you.
This month's bumper-sized Tudor Life magazine is packed with articles about some of the interesting Tudor noblewomen. What a magazine we have for you...
This month's full magazine includes
- Camelot and the Tudor Court by Sarah Gristwood
- Queen Margaret: Marriages and Mayhems between Royalty and Nobility by James Baresel
- Bess of Hardwick by Gayle Hulme
- Jane Parker's Later Life at Court by Charlie Fenton
- Elizabeth Stafford, Duchess of Norfolk by Susan Abernethy
- 16th Century Noblewomen in 16 Fascinating Facts by Roland Hui
- The Portraiture of Queen Jane Seymour by Elizabeth J. Timms
- Anne Boleyn – her music and her song book by Jane Moulder
- Mary Howard, Duchess of Richmond by Catherine Brooks
- Unhappy Marriages by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Guest Speaker is Natalie Grueninger
- Sir Thomas Gresham by Toni Mount
- The Afterlife of Anne Boleyn | Mary Queen of Scots’ Secretary: William Maitland BOOK Reviews by Charlie Fenton
- "Wolf Hall" and the Tudor Century by Sean Mitchell
- Perfumes and personal hygiene in Tudor times by Angela Ose
- Tudor Foodies by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...