In this full October magazine, we have gone undercover and have been searching for spies and sedition in the Tudor court... we definitely found some information worth of passing on to the queen... enjoy!
The full magazine contains:
- Christopher Marlowe Playwright and Spy by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- The Salacious Rumours That Plagued Elizabeth I by Lauren Browne
- Mary Tudor’s (Almost) Daring Escape by Kyra Kramer
- The Hesketh Plot – Espionage During the Last Decade of the Reign of Queen Elizabeth I by Susan Abernethy
- Thomas Cromwell: Is there more to learn? October’s guest expert is Caroline Angus
- The Conspiracies of Mary Queen of Scots and Thomas Duke of Norfolk by Roland Hui
- Walls with eyes and ears by Gareth Russell
- Tudor October Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Henry VIII and the Abraham Tapestries by Elizabeth Jane Timms
- Members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- A Visit to Beautiful Steyning with Ian Mulcahy
- Editor’s Recommendations by Gareth Russell
- Thomas Harman, Sturdy Beggars and Rogues by Toni Mount
- The Man behind the Tudors | Hamnet book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- The Hero’s Journey byWendy J. Dunn
- Sir Francis Walsingham Tudor Character Focus
- How Sweet it is - Sugar Cane by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- October’s “On This day in Tudor History” by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...