Become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. We have a 14-day free trial so there's nothing to stop you.
What a wonderfully interesting magazine we have for you this cold winter month. Hopefully, you're able to stay wrapped up warm while you enjoy the latest copy of Tudor Life Magazine.
The full magazine includes
- The Six Weddings of Henry VIII by Elizabeth Jane Timms
- Frost Fairs by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Events in Tudor Winters by Catherine Brooks
- The Portraiture of Katherine of Aragon by Roland Hui
- The Last Days of Henry VIII by Gayle Hulme
- Guest Speaker is Gareth Russell
- Noblewoman - Female musicians by Jane Moulder
- Jane Seymour and the Winter of 1536 by Gareth Russell
- Agnes Tilney Howard by Susan Abernethy
- Arundel Castle bySimon Burrows
- Editors’ Picks by Gareth Russell
- Henry VII and the Tudor Pretenders | King and Collector: Henry VIII and the Art of Kingship book Reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Katherine Parr's Other Husbands by Toni Mount
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...