Become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. We have a 14-day free trial so there's nothing to stop you.
Enjoy this sample copy of our May 2021 Tudor Life magazine, all about Envy and then join the Tudor Society and enjoy ALL of our back issues all the way back to 2014! That's 81 massive Tudor-packed magazines!
The full magazine this month contains:
- The Rivalry of Katherine of Aragon and Anne Boleyn by Roland Hui
- The Musical Envy of Henry VIII by Jane Moulder
- The 1534 Anne Boleyn Medal Expert Talk with Lucy Churchill
- An Envious Queen by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Tudor Rivals Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Jealous Queens and Their Rivals in Tudor Literature by Lauren Browne
- Tudor Members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- Blanche Parry, Queen Elizabeth I’s Loyal Servant by Susan Abernethy
- Sibling Rivalry - Mary Queen of Scots and James Stewart by Gayle Hulme
- Editor’s Recommendations - Books on Envy by Gareth Russell
- Midhurst by Ian Mulcahy
- Beware the Cat! A Tudor novel by Toni Mount
- Hans Holbein: The Artist in a Changing World | A History of Death in 17th Century England Book Reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Go Fish From the Spicery with Rioghnach O’Geraghty
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...