What an amazing magazine we have for you this month! With 96 pages packed with Tudor goodness, you'll love this magazine which focuses on the role of the Virgin Mary in Tudor times.
This month the magazine contains:
- ‘England’s Nazareth’ The Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham by Roland Hui
- How the Virgin Mary, Queen of Heaven, shaped the experience of queens of England by Gareth Russell
- Top 10 Facts about Queen Elizabeth I by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- The Crusaders’ Last Stand Expert talk by Julian Humphrys
- Sports, Entertainments and pastimes at the Tudor Court by Susan Abernethy
- Editor’s Pick - best books on The Virgin Mary in Tudor England by Gareth Russell
- Why Jane Grey? by Kyra C. Kramer
- The Field of Cloth of Gold by Dr Glenn Richardson
- A house and its family Llancaiach Fawr and the Pritchards by Ceri Creffield
- The Tumultuous Life of Sir Walter Raleigh [Part 1] by Toni Mount
- Following in the footsteps of Henry Tudor | The House of Grey book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Royal Knowledge that spans many centuries Catherine Brooks interviews Gayle Hulme
- How much research do you need to do? by Wendy J. Dunn
- Tudor Dates Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Worth its Weight in Gold: Pepper by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- May’s On this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...