Become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. We have a 14-day free trial so there's nothing to stop you.
The full March Tudor Life magazine contains:
- The Pride of Catherine of Aragon by Gayle Hulme
- England’s Sweet pride is Gone by Roland Hui
- A Proud Spirit: Penelope Devereux by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- The Terrifying lives of Priests and Priest Holes March Expert Speaker is Phil Downing
- Pride before the Fall: The De Casibus Tradition by Lauren Browne
- The Travels of Hans Holbein the Younger by Susan Abernethy
- Tudor Society Members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- Editor’s Recommendations - Pride by Gareth Russell
- The fall of Thomas Wolsey Crossword Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Shakespeare’s Globe as a Stunning Model exclusive member discount offer!
- Tudor Charlwood and Leigh: Part 2 by Ian Mulcahy
- Sir Thomas Wyatt the Elder - The Story Continues by Toni Mount
- Fortune’s Hand | All Manner of Things book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Living the Tudor Experience Catherine Brooks interviews Brigitte Webster
- Fancy a Tipple? by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...