March's Tudor Life magazine is all about Music and Drama. With 74 pages of top quality Tudor articles, you've got lots to enjoy and learn about our favourite historical period - the Tudors! You'll get to see the whole magazine if you're a member and with our 14-day free trial you can enjoy all that the Tudor Society has to offer ... here's a taster of the magazine for you to enjoy while your membership comes through.
This month the magazine contains:
- Christopher Marlowe: The first Cambridge Spy by Lauren Browne
- Shakespeare and Elizabeth I by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Tudor Music: Chamber, Ceremonial and Sacred by Susan Abernethy
- TRACY BORMAN ON HENRY VIII AND HIS MEN This month’s Guest Expert
- Katheryn Howard in Film and in Television by Roland Hui
- Nicholas Udall by Gareth Russell
- SPECIAL: Anne Boleyn’s Two Arrivals at the Tower of London by Elizabeth Jane Timms
- Editor’s Picks - books to read by Gareth Russell
- The Tudor Society Members Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- Spring on Board March activities at the Mary Rose in Portsmouth
- Creating books in the Sixteenth Century by Toni Mount
- Lovell our Dogge | Elizabeth Widville book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- A passion for the Tudor Kings and Queens: Janet Wertman Author interview by Catherine Brooks
- The Ethics of Writing by Wendy J. Dunn
- From the Spicery: Waters of Life by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- March’s “On this day” by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...