We have a real treat for you this month - an issue dedicated to the Cromwells! And it's a great one with 82 pages packed full of Tudor goodness.
This month the magazine contains:
- A Dynasty in Profile: The House of Cromwell by Gareth Russell
- Gayle Hulme is our July Guest Expert on Arbella Stuart
- The Fall of Thomas Cromwell by Roland Hui
- Elizabeth Seymour, Lady Cromwell by Susan Abernethy
- Tudor Word Worm Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Lord Lisle, Cromwell and Calais by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- One man and his dog hath all by Mike Ingram
- A visit to East Grinstead with Ian Mulcahy
- The Forgotten Cornish Rebellion of 1497 by Toni Mount
- Editor’s Recommendations: Books on the Cromwells by Gareth Russell
- The Brothers York | Katheryn Howard book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Tudor books and history are everything Catherine Brooks interviews Charlie Fenton
- Passion drives writing by Wendy J. Dunn
- Sandalwood and Spikenard From the Spicery with Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- July’s On this day in Tudor history by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...