January's Tudor Life magazine is 76 pages long and is themed with information about the Grey family. You'll get to see the whole magazine if you're a member and with our all-new 14-day free trial you can enjoy all that the Tudor Society has to offer ... here's a taster of the magazine for you to enjoy while your membership comes through.
This month the magazine contains:
- Shades of Grey by Gareth Russell
- Lady Mary Grey by Susan Abernethy
- Katherine Willoughby An expert talk by Tony Riches
- Lady Katherine Grey by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- The portraiture of Lady Jane Grey by Roland Hui
- Birth Date Crossword Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- The Places that Lady Jane Grey Knew by Tamise Hills
- EDITOR’S PICKS - Books on the Grey Family by Gareth Russell
- Bradgate Park Photo Montage by Tim Ridgway
- Christmas at Lincoln Cathedral by Catherine Brooks
- Time To Re-Decorate by Toni Mount
- Richard III | Henry VIII book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- A Passion for Wales and the Tudors an interview with Nathen Amin by Catherine Brooks
- The Waking Dream: More about the Drafting Process by Wendy J. Dunn
- Cakes of Cheese by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- January’s “On this day” by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...