IT'S OUR 90th EDITION!
Become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. We have a 14-day free trial.
This month's magazine focuses on Catholicism
The FULL FEBRUARY magazine includes:
- Evangelicals, Politics and Obedience in Tudor England by Susan Abernethy
- Religion in the Reign of Henry VIII by Roland Hui
- The Protestant Castilians & The Siege of St Andrew’s by Gayle Hulme
- Quiz - Classic Words by Tim Ridgway
- The Protestants of Calais by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Guest Speaker for February is Sarah Gristwood
- Four Portraits of Queen Elizabeth I by Ece Karadag
- Parish Church Music in Pre-Reformation Tudor England by Jane Moulder
- The Lost Prince Henry Tudor by Elizabeth Jane Timms
- Protestantism and Women of the Royal Court by Gareth Russell
- Rodrigo Lopez, aka Roger Lopes, the Queen’s Physician – A Cautionary Tale by Toni Mount
- The King’s Painter: The Life of Hans Holbein | The York Princesses: The Daughters of Edward IV and Elizabeth Woodville book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- The Winners of the “Columbian” Exchange in Tudor England by Brigitte Webster
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...