February's Tudor Life magazine is all about Rebellion and how a number of critical moments could have changed Tudor history forever. It's 70 pages long and is packed full of Tudor articles for you to enjoy. You'll get to see the whole magazine if you're a member and with our 14-day free trial you can enjoy all that the Tudor Society has to offer ... here's a taster of the magazine for you to enjoy while your membership comes through.
This month the magazine contains:
- The evil May Day Riots, 1517 by Susan Abernethy
- The Wyatt Rebellion of 1554 by Roland Hui
- 1595: A summer of Discontent by Lauren Browne
- The Essex Rebellion of 1601 by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Bloody Battles of the Wars of the Roses a quiz by Catherine Brooks
- The Burghs of Gainsborough by Sharon Bennett Connelly
- Visit to Christ Church, Oxford with Catherine Brooks and Kirsty Saul
- Editor’s Picks by Gareth Russell
- A right royal romance: Valentine’s day at the Mary Rose, Portsmouth
- Sumptuary Laws by Toni Mount
- A book of Secrets|Following in the Footsteps of the Princes in the Tower book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Bosworth and So much more An interview with Mike Ingram by Catherine Brooks
- Are we there yet? Never by Wendy J. Dunn
- Henry VII vs. Richard III: A deadly Rivalry Our expert speaker for the month is Dr Sean Cunningham
- From the Spicery: On Cordials with Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- February’s On this day by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...