Merry Christmas to you! December is here and we should make good cheer who wishes!
Become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. We have a 14-day free trial so there's nothing to stop you.
The full December Tudor Life magazine contains:
- Jovial Jestbooks and Tall Tales by Lauren Browne
- Can you catch the gingerbread man? by Kyra Kramer
- Splendor Gloriae - Tudor Piety and Ritual by Geoffrey Webber
- Margaret Tudor - A Tale of Two Christmases by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Walter Raleigh, The myth behind the man by Roger N. Morris
- Swashbuckling Tudor Personalities by Susan Abernethy
- Ancient Alfriston with Ian Mulcahy
- The Marriages of Mary, Queen of Scots by Roland Hui
- A forward-Thinking French Surgeon, Ambroise Paré by Toni Mount
- Editor’s Picks - books on Tudor Christmas by Gareth Russell
- Yuletide - A Tudor Christmas with PIVA
- The 12 Days of Christmas Cardinal Number Crossword by Catherine Brooks
- Christmas Treats by Claire Ridgway
- Killing our Darlings byWendy J. Dunn on writing
- 12 Days of Culinary Christmas by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- December’s On this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...