In the full 88-page August magazine we've packed every page with articles about Tudor Cousins and the problems or benefits that it gave! We also have a wonderful article from Elizabeth Timms about the Bayne Tower at Hampton Court Palace and another on the hidden Tudor gem Harvington Hall by Phil Downing. It's a wonderful magazine as always!
This month the magazine contains:
- Reginald Pole: “A Lutheran in Rome, in Germany a papist” by Samantha Wilcoxson
- Cousins as the great other by Gareth Russell
- A Tale of Two Cousins by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Margaret Pole Crossword Puzzle by Catherine Brooks
- The Plantagenet Cousins of King Henry VIII by Kyra C. Kramer
- Margaret Clifford, Countess of Derby and Her Sons Ferdinando and William Stanley by Susan Abernethy
- Henry Courtenay, Marquess of Exeter by Lauren Browne
- Frances Brandon, Duchess of Suffolk by Roland Hui
- Harvington Hall by Phil Downing
- The Bayne Tower: Henry VIII’s Private Suite at Hampton Court by Elizabeth J. Timms
- Vowesses - A way for Widows by Toni Mount
- Editor’s Picks: books on Cousins by Gareth Russell
- When Technology and History Collide: An interview with Tim Ridgway by Catherine Brooks
- Book review by Charlie Fenton
- What ignites Writing? by Wendy J. Dunn
- Fried Delights by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- August’s On this day in History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...