Become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. We have a 14-day free trial so there's nothing to stop you.
The full magazine this month contains:
- Feasting and Entertainment by Jane Moulder
- Guest Speaker: Nicola Tallis on The Uncrowned Queen: Margaret Beaufort
- Avarice and Deadly Ambition in Stuart Scotland by James Baresel
- The Man Who Would Be King: Francis, Duke of Alençon by Roland Hui
- Dissolution of the Monasteries Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- The Greediest Land Grab in Tudor History by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- Tudor Life Editor’s Picks: Books on Greed by Gareth Russell
- Ballad Representations in Mischief by Lauren Browne
- The Ambitious Dudleys by Gayle Hulme
- Tudor Society Members’ Bulletin by Tim Ridgway
- Tudor Money 1485-1547 by Toni Mount
- From the Spicery: What’s Your Poison? By Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- Hot cross buns for Good Friday by Claire Ridgway
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...