The April edition (number 68!!!) of Tudor Life focuses on the Lancasters, and it's great to learn all about this house. The full magazine is a whopping 80 pages long and it's chock full of top articles as normal.
This month the magazine contains:
- Margaret of Anjou by Lauren Browne
- Expert Talk - The Lives of the Brandon Men by Sarah Bryson
- The Rival of Venus: Anne Boleyn at the French Court by Natalia Richards
- Tudor Thomases Quiz by Catherine Brooks
- Laurence Olivier’s “Henry V” by Roland Hui
- Philippa of Lancaster: Portugal’s only English Queen by Susan Abernethy
- Elizabeth of Lancaster: A headstrong and wilful medieval princess by Sarah-Beth Watkins
- The Rise and decline of the house of Lancaster by Gareth Russell
- Editor’s Picks: Books on the Lancasters by Gareth Russell
- Orchids at Kew by Catherine Brooks
- Seeing Stars in Tudor England by Toni Mount
- 1545: Who Sank the Mary Rose? | Richard III and the Battle of Bosworth book reviews by Charlie Fenton
- Tudor History in the Modern World Interview of Philippa Lacey Brewell by Catherine Brooks
- More about Character Construction by Wendy J Dunn
- Pears and Quinces by Rioghnach O’Geraghty
- April’s On this day in Tudor History by Claire Ridgway
You can become a member and enjoy the magazine along with monthly expert talks, live chats, exclusive videos, resources, articles and more - click here. Tudor Life magazine is available as a monthly digital download and also as a paper quarterly.
Click on the magazine BELOW to open up the taster right now...