- This event has passed.
November’s Informal Live Chat
November 7, 2020 @ 11:00 pm - November 8, 2020 @ 12:00 am GMT
November's informal live chat will be taking place on Saturday 7th November 2020. The topic is Tudor consorts, which covers Elizabeth of York, Henry VIII's six wives, Guildford Dudley, and Philip of Spain. Feel free to ask questions, share your views, ask for or share book and TV recommendations... anything topic-related. These chats are also a great way to get to know other Tudor Society members.
The live chat will take place in the Tudor Society chatroom at https://www.tudorsociety.com/chatroom/
Here are the times in different time zones. If your time zone isn't listed you can use https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to convert the London time to your zone.
- London, UK - Saturday 7 November at 11pm
- Madrid, Spain - Sunday 8 November at 12am
- New York, USA - Saturday 7 November at 6pm
- Los Angeles, USA - Saturday 7 November at 3pm
- Sydney, Australia - Sunday 8 November at 10am
- Adelaide, Australia - Sunday 8 November at 9.30am